Major in Marketing Management
1. To produce and develop versatile and excellent students in the field of marketing management and other related
2. To practice scholarly and relevant marketing research work and enhance their proficiency as future marketing researchers and business
3. To equip the students with the necessary knowledge and technical skills in managing the marketing operations of any business
Major in Human Resource Management
1. To motivate the students to grasp lifelong career in the field of human resource management and other related fields.
2. To support students in handling the human capital requirements of the organization including recruitment, staffing, training and career
3. To transform the students to become strategic partners in building the organization to become globally competitive.
Major in Financial Management
1. To take part in becoming a practitioner in the financial management and allied fields.
2. To build students with market integrity, ethics, regulations, good governance and competitive global perspective.
3. To train the students to become financial literate and effective decision maker for them to become respectable financial managers in the future.
Major in Business Economics
1. To develop the students in banking career, economic/planning and development as well as general management of an organization.
2. To generate vital knowledge and skills in human capital management, fiscal administration, government budgeting and accounting , policy analysis and program
3. To provide economic principles and strategies that could be applied into standard business practices.